Job Description. Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
Caruso Heating and Air Conditioning is a long standing and recognized leading HVAC contractor in the Pittsburgh, PA area. As a result of business growth, we have an excellent career opportunity for an Service / Installation technician, for HVAC residential and light commercial service work, replacement and some light commercial installation technician work.
In this capacity, you would work with other technician individuals in the installation of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems for residential single family, multifamily and some light commercial new construction and replacement projects. A willingness and ability to perform some service technician work, if necessary is very helpful.
Caruso Heating and Air Conditioning provides very competitive wages and medical/dental and 401k benefits and advancement opportunities for the right person. These include:
Medical and dental individual insurance coverage with $0.00 employee contribution to premium! Eligibility within 30 days of hire!
401(k) plan with a company match! Eligibility within 30 days of hire!
Very applicable on-the-job and classroom/lab training and development!
Regularly scheduled merit reviews and wage increase!
Company van with a gas card available to the right person!
Key qualifications include:
- Experience as an installation technician or a technical school diploma in HVAC or related area is required.
- Any HVAC service technician knowledge and experience is helpful
- Good interpersonal skills to work with residential home owner customers
- Able to operate applicable power and handtools safely
- Strong mechanical aptitude and understanding
- Attention to detail, careful observations and able to work in a precise manner to meet installation requirements
- Strength necessary to lift objects weighing in excess of 50 lbs
- Possession of applicable hand tools or willingness to invest in tools used in HVAC equipment installation
- Valid PA drivers license and clean motor vehicle record
- Able to pass a post offer/pre-employment drug screen
Please fill out the form and submit, and we will review your application. You may also submit your resume directly to email@example.com